Read about the CENTURY 21 Heave-Ho Properties first class customer service from clients we’ve worked with!
Re: Working with Paulette Guy
Working with Paulette to find a home was extraordinary. she made an overwelming life experience much easier. Even when we could not pinpoint what we wanted Paulette continued offering us new ideas with a smile. Coupled with that, her support and professional opinion were invaluable to us finding exactly what we wanted. Great customer service takes knowledge, hard work and dedication and she definately provided that to us.
Re: Sale by Paulette Guy
Thanks for being my realtor and guiding this business transaction to its conclusion. I'm so glad to have made your acquaintance and in the future I will be passing on your name to any of my friends who have real estate business in Jamaica.
Looking forwards to going more business with you in the future.
Re: Rental by Paulette Guy
- What were your challenges before coming to Century 21?
- We spent alot of time trying different services and most were not interested in rentals. We knew this becasue they did not want to spend much time helping us look for homes we specifically wanted.
- What was your experience with me?
- my experience was very good. You negotiated on our behalf with the landlord very professionally and went back and forth with the landlord until we arrived at a achievable price for both parties. Thank You
- What would you say to a friend who is buying or selling or renting property?
Its a good idea to use Century 21. They came through for me when others did not...thanks again
Re: Sale by Yvonne Leslie
Dear Miss Leslie,
We wish to thank you for a successful sale of the above lot in Morant Bay.
Your regular update regarding the procedure was very much appreciated.
Many Thanks indeed.
W & E McCarthy
Re: Sale by Tarik Dixon
We are pleased to submit brief comments on the performance of Mr. Tarik Dixon in the matter of the recent sale of a property in Linstead, St. Catherine.
Mr. Dixon was very professional. He conducted business with remarkable ease and courtesy for one so young. He kept appointments promptly, was thorough and very clear in briefing and followed through diligently. We are satisfied with the guidance and recommendations given, all of which, added to the efficiency of legal personnel, resulted in the completion of the process in record time.
Undoubtedly, Mr. Dixon is an asset to your company
Charles M. Estick & Albertha Estick