876 969-2100, 876 924-1807, 876 924-4925 email@example.com
Income generating commercial property; Portsville Plaza; with 48 offices/shops of approximately 34,800 square feet, a penthouse of 4,200 square feet and two lots (20,000 sq ft each) for sale in Freeport Montego Bay for US$12,500,000. The space is 90% rented with the remaining 10% being requested for rental. The three lots combined are 75,002.465 square feet (1.7218 acre) with titles 1273/558; 1070/125 and 1070/124. The lots to the back of the plaza is 40,000 sq.ft and can be developed to provide warehouse and office spaces that are in high demand in Montego Bay. The close proximity to the Montego Bay wharf makes it ideal for merchants requiring warehouse spaces for their imported goods. These properties are ideally located close to Fairview and neighboring high value businesses such as the Cruise Ship Pier, the Montego Bay Wharf, Customs, Caribbean Producers Ltd, Rainforest Seafood; the famous Secret Hotel etc. Call for an appointment to view this great income potential property.
Listing courtesy of: Keller Williams Jamaica